Little things in life make me happy. I love to open the mailbox and find unexpected deliveries from friends and associates. I cherish a clean house that is freshly vacuumed. I savor a sweet morsel of chocolate cake that demands the accompaniment of a glass of milk. Well, something new needs to be added to my list of little things I love. The Loofah-Art kitchen scrubber.
I dread the sink full of dishes each night, but these little beauties make the task more tolerable and have even been known to put a smile on my face as I stand elbow deep in dishwater. Loofah-Art scrubbers are made of 100% natural loofah and are completely non-toxic and biodegradable. So, when you are done with the scrubber and it’s on its last legs – you can toss it into the compost pile and say “bye-bye” to landfill waste! There are over 50 designs to choose from and each one is handmade and detailed with all-natural, vegetable dyes!
The Loofah-Art scrubbers are obviously adorable and have the added bonus of being completely eco-friendly, but there is a lot more going on behind the scenes, too. The company actively supports local farmers with both humanitarian efforts and economic aid and helps to ensure that the farmers and their families do not succumb to impoverishment. On top of the direct support to farmers, Loofah-Art donates a percentage of all proceeds to the home country where they are made!
These scrubbers have it all wrapped up: High quality material ~ Biodegradable and non-toxic ~ Fashion friendly ~ Affordable ~ Food grunge destroyer. A perfect package indeed!
Interested in purchasing a scrubber by Loofah-Art? Check out their website at
Ready for some more good news?
One lucky Sacred Bee Blog reader will win a Loofah-Art kitchen scrubber! The winner will receive one Baby Chick Kitchen Scrubber.
Interested in entering the giveaway?
- Comment on this post and tell me: What is the ickiest, grossest thing to get off your pots and pans?
Want additional entries? You must follow these directions and tell me about them via a comment on this post. Each of these options is available for one single entry per giveaway, not per day.
- Subscribe via email – WordPress or Feedburner
- Subscribe via a reader – Feedburner
- Comment on this blog entry and giveaway on my Facebook page and copy your comment into this post
- Link the Sacred Bee’s Blog to your website (you must send me the link or a screen shot via a comment on this post)
- Link the Sacred Bee’s Blog to your Facebook page (you must send me the link or a screen shot via a comment on this post)
- Follow @sacredbee on Twitter and retweet this giveaway. Notify me of the retweet using a comment on this post. Only one entry per single retweet each day.
Winners will be drawn on Saturday, May 8th at 8:00pm PST.