Karma is a wonderfully spirited word. Personally, I believe in karma to the extent that we reap what we sow. I truly feel that the effort and care you put into this world will come back to you. This project and blog are blessings. Every post I put out there, every effort I have made and every contact I shout out to are unfolding and coming back to me. The watering and weeding are paying off as the flower blossoms ever bigger.
I found my Karma a few months back. One of very my first posts was entitled “A few of my favorite things” and it covered an amazing product that I found in my latest Oprah Magazine. It was the nail polish remover by Karma Organic Spa in New Jersey in Lavender scent. The nail polish remover is absolutely incredible. It smells divine, works quickly and efficiently and is not made of any harmful chemicals. Yes, you read me right. There are no harsh fumes or noxious additives and your nail bed, cuticles and fingertips are left moisturized and soft. It is made of 100% soy based ingredients, is 100% biodegradable and is non-carcinogenic and free of any Petroleum products. But, let me repeat it again – It really works and it works really well.
After I wrote about Karma Organic Spa in my first post, I contacted them about their nail polishes. The same story is true for these beauties. The nail polishes come in over ninety colors (including a few that glow in the dark!) and the names are bits of tongue in cheek humor. The list of ingredients is short and sweet and is free of formaldehyde, Toluene and DBP. They are non-toxic and perfectly safe for those little munchkins you’d love to paint the nails of. I tried to catch Beckett, but I had no luck getting her to sit down long enough to enjoy a mini-manicure. I painted both my toenails and fingernails and I was honestly blown away by the quality of the polish. It lasted over 6 days on my nails without a single chip (and I didn’t even need a top coat!) and my toenails are still pristine three weeks later. I love knowing that my nails can be beautiful and safe at the same time. And, I can use this when I am pregnant again and when I can wrangle my toddler in for a nail painting!
I truly found my good Karma.
Nausil Zaheer, the owner of Karma Organic Spa, sent me a bottle of Hot Kinky Pink nail polish to review and surprises for two lucky Sacred Bee Blog readers!
One lucky Sacred Bee Blog reader will win a single bottle of Celebration Red nail polish. It is a brilliant red – a classic color every woman needs. Another lucky Sacred Bee Blog reader will win one 4 ounce bottle of the Karma Organic Spa Nail Polish Remover in Tea Tree scent!
Entry requirements & directions:
- Only open to U.S. residents with a valid mailing address
- Winners must provide contact information to the Sacred Bee Blog via email. Contact information includes name and mailing address.
- Winners will be chosen at random using random.org. Please don’t bother bribing me with chocolate or other delicacies.
- The end date of a giveaway will be clearly stated in the blog posting.
- Winners will be notified via email and must respond within 72 hours. If you do not respond, another winner will be chosen at random.
Interested in entering the giveaway?
- Comment on this post and tell me What your/your wife’s/your significant other’s favorite nail polish color is?
Want additional entries? You must follow these directions and tell me about them via a comment on this post. Each of these options is available for one single entry per giveaway, not per day.
- Subscribe via email – WordPress or Feedburner
- Subscribe via a reader – Feedburner
- Comment on this blog entry and giveaway on my Facebook page and copy your comment into this post
- Link the Sacred Bee’s Blog to your website (you must send me the link or a screen shot via a comment on this post)
- Link the Sacred Bee’s Blog to your Facebook page (you must send me the link or a screen shot via a comment on this post)
- Follow @sacredbee on Twitter and retweet this giveaway. Notify me of the retweet using a comment on this post. Only one entry per single retweet each day.
Winners will be drawn on Saturday, April 17, 2010 at 8:00pm PST.